Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Golf Ball Water Globe Game

For my birthday, I asked for the Golf Ball Water Globe Game. The object of the game is to get the golf ball onto the tee - but it's not as easy as it sounds! I've been trying to get it on the tee all day long, and I haven't succeeded once! The magnified appearance of the ball inside the glass globe and the effect of the water make it extra tricky! The golf ball inside the globe has the New York Yankees logo on it because they are my favorite baseball team. They only cost about $20 with shipping and handling, so the price is very reasonable! This game can be so frustrating, but it's so hard to put it down! My goal is to get the golf ball on the tee once before spring break is over!

1 comment:

CaseyR said...

Rachel, wow this game actually sounds like a lot of fun, and maybe you can take it into your class one day when you are teaching a lesson on golf! That'd be a neat game to show the kids how to putt!