Thursday, April 3, 2008

Wild Woozey

In Outdoor Pursuits today, we went behind the ski-lodge and up to the low ropes course. First, we had to walk through the woods in a "Blind Trust Walk" to get to the course. It was very muddy and cold out, so I miserable the whole time. When we finally got to the low ropes course, we did an activity called "Wild Woozey." There were 2 wire cables attached to trees, and this activity involved 2 people walking on different cables. The 2 people had to balance and lean on each other as the wires got further apart. When it was my turn to go, I was really nervous and had a partner who was a lot heavier than we. All I did was lean on the person the entire time and we almost made it to the end of the wire cable. I enjoyed the "Wild Woozey" because it was something I've never done before. I look forward to going to the low ropes course again.

No comments: