Thursday, January 24, 2008

About Me

Hi there! Since this is my first blog, I will tell you a litte bit about myself. My name is Rachel Means and I'm from Connellsville, PA. I'm currently a sophmore at SRU and I'm minoring in Coaching. I have 2 older brothers, Richie & Ryan, and one cat named Baby. My favorite place is the beach because I love being tan. During the summer, I work at a Country Club as a lifeguard back at home. I played basketball and softball in high school, and I'm a huge New York Yankees fan. As a former shortstop, my favorite player is Derek Jeter and I'm so excited the Yanks are coming to Pittsburgh this summer because I get to see 3 games in a row. Well, I think that gives you a better idea of who I am and what I like to do. I look forward to posting more blogs in the near future!

No comments: