Monday, February 18, 2008

Carnegie Science Center

On Tuesday, I am going to the Carnegie Science Center since we do not have class. I've never been there before but I hear it's a really fun place, along with a good educational experience. I've been hearing a lot of talk about the Exhibition with bodies. Some people have told me that you can take a close-up look inside the skeletal, muscular, respiratory, and circulatory systems of preserved human bodies. Now, I don't know about you, but I'm not sure if I can handle looking at that! I have a really weak stomach, but hopefully I can get a few pictures because my family and friends are really interested in what the bodies look like. I'm going with the PEK Honorary Fraternity, so I'd imagine that we will have a lot to talk about when we get back from the Carnegie Science Center.

No comments: